Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Goal for this week..

SO I'm a little late on posting my goal for the week. But this weeks goal is to try and not be so lazy. I feel like i need to find better things to fill up my time more constructive things. So my goal is to be more productive. And also my goal is to read some of the talks from this last conference. I feel like this world is getting so complicated and so stressful that i need to start really focusing on what is important. So why not start with listening to what our prophet is giving us advice on. Life is good, and focusing on the important things, seems to make all the little awful things that start to weigh on all of us miscall in comparison. So there's my goals for the week little by little hopefully ill be more improved than the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment