Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for the week!

So for my first goal ive decided to start to fix a problem i have and i think all of us have and that is when we compare ourselves to others and think negatively about ourselves. So...

 Goal#1-Find Two things I love about myself each day. one being a physical attribute and the other something about my personality. Throughout the day if a negative thought about myself or I start comparing myself to someone im going to try and replace that thought with the positive thing I love about myself.

For my second goal im sick of feeling bad about the way I look. Mostly in the weight department so ive decided in this journey I just want to become healthy. NOT STICK SKINNY cause i like having some curves but I want to feel comfortable. So..

Goal#2- Workout at least three times this week for thirty mins or longer.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I made a goal about a month ago that at the start of the year I am going start working out. Jeremy and I have a formal ball that I want to get slimmer for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone can do it you can! That's one of my goals too. I want to feel better about myself and feel more comfortable in my own skin. I love that you're starting a blog. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa! I am So happy you started a BLOG! :) I miss you, and this way i can at least feel like i know what you are doing! :) I love the Goals! They are very realistic! LOVE YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it is a goal for the week. We can do anything for a week right? Or maybe just a day. I think I will try it one day at a time. I will work out for 30 minutes today. If I can do that, then I will move onto tomorrow. Thanks for the awesome ideas for this week.

    ReplyDelete