Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new beginning

Well as the new year has arrived. As always its got me thinking about what I want to achieve in the coming year. But this year instead of setting goals and finding I didnt achieve them at the end of the year. Ive decided to start really working at achieving what i want out of life.
Of course as a woman I feel its hard to really try and achieve the things we want out of life. Because were always trying to make sure everyone else around us is taken care of and happy. Not that, that is a bad thing but it leaves little time to ourselves. This year ive decided is for me. Not that im going to forget everyone else but ive decided to start taking time for myself and to really start living life to its fullest. I feel as thou ive lost sight of who I am. And im sure all of you feel in some way this way. Whether its because your a mom who is always taking care of kids. Or working alot, or going through school. Whatever the case is, us as woman never take the time to realize how beautiful and amazing we are. So ive decided to start this blog. For Me. Im going to post goals, things im working on, and just positive things each week. Your all welcome to try this with me. Id love to have the support and feedback from all of you. This year is going to be an amazing year. And im excited to start on this journey of learning to love myself for who i am. This world is getting harder and harder. Its time to be strong and to not be able to let those worldly things break any of us down. So now starts my journey, and a new year.

5 comments:

  1. I love this Lys! I think you are amazing and I miss you tons. I will do this with you if you don't mind. My blog is rigbykingdom.blogspot.com. Check it out if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good i totally want your feedback. Thanks for doing it with me. I just think i need to focus more on positive things. I love you so much and i miss you everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN....I am very inspired by you Alyssa, and I will be following your blog. I think you've given me the RIGHT approach for this years goals. THANK-YOU wonderful beautiful Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lys I'm sorry I haven't been doing my blog with you but our internet isn't turned on, long story, so I have to do everything from my phone but know the you have inspired me and I love you tons and when my internet is back I will be better at writing on it with you.

    ReplyDelete