Saturday, January 7, 2012

oh boy...

Well i havent been too good at tracking what ive been doing this week on my goals. Hopefully i get better at writing on my blog. So this week has been pretty good i have kept up on my working out goal. I have worked out everyday for at least 30mins usually longer. Ive noticed a difference in my mood. I feel im not as down when im working out. The only day that i really struggled was when My bestest friend came over and we decieded to take before pics of ourselves... That was the worst idea ever! I thought i looked bad but oh boy those pics were even worse then i thought! We put one of the pics on a board and wrote how much we weigh and our measurements. Such a depressing thing to look at and realize you need to lose alot of pounds. But on A good note i found out that only a best friend would look at the nasty pics and tell you she thinks your beautiful and points out things she thinks looks good. Im thankful she can lie to me at least to make me feel better. If you want to know if you have a true friend take some nasty pics in less clothing then what you would ever let anyone else see. Then you can tell. Ha ha Im thankful for Her, she keeps me sane. A best friend is someone who knows all your secrets and still loves you after! I just wanted to post how thankful i am for her! Krista is Beautiful inside and out! I love her so so much! Thanks for being my bestie!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there to so we can all help each other. I did the same thing with the picture thing and I hate myself right now and how big I've gotten. But know that I agree with Krista. You are beautiful outside, in. I love you to death and I miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete